
"" Don't make Lord Ganesha commercial ,
But , make him natural...........! ""
The 3 point consideration :
- An observation
- A realization
- An effort
An observation :
-------------------
Last year , I had time to visit Ganesha idols in the city .
To surprise , I found some idols looked happier and the others dull & a bit worried.
Almost , all the days have passed seeing the " TWO Emotions " of Lord Ganesha...!
--------------------------------------
Have you observed so ?
Then my question comes ... Which type of Idol looks happy ?
Just give a thought .......... for a while .........!
YES ....., you are right .
The one that is made with clay ( black soil ) i.e natural that depicts
originality ,purity and holiness ...............and
therefore " HAPPY Ganesha ".............!
A Realization :
-----------------
" Just going out on the day of Chavithi and bringing fully painted
idol might be a simple and easy task for you ".
All we need is to think ----
Is my Ganesha HAPPY ???????
And the rest follows ....................!
Our Effort :
-------------
What should/can we do ?
Well , the question is already answered.
We should bring clay made eco-friendly Ganesha idol i.e "Eco-Ganesha".
We are here to pray Ganesha and not to commercialize him.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I would to take pride in saying -
" I make Ganesha idol at home on this auspicious day of VINAYAKA CHAVITHI " .
Early morning , I go and bring black soil , and make his idol looking at the statue kept in front.
To make it look natural ...! 
- for EYES , i keep rice grains ,
- for TUSK , match stick edges to it.
Now my Ganesha is "HAPPY Ganesha"

Post a Comment