>
>
>
>
> A lady went to the police station to file a report
> for her missing Husband:
>
> Lady: I lost my
> Husband
> Inspector: What is his
> height
> Lady:
> I never noticed
> Inspector: Slim or
> healthy
> Lady:
> Not slim can be healthy
> Inspector: Colour of
> eyes
> Lady:
> Never noticed
> Inspector: Colour of
> hair
> Lady:
> Changes according
> to season
> Inspector: What was he
> wearing
> Lady:
> Suit/casuals I don't remember exactly
> Inspector: Was somebody
> with him..????
> Lady:
> Yes my Labrador dog, Calvin, tied with a golden chain,
>
> height 30 inches, healthy, blue eyes, blackish brown
> hair,
>
> his left foot thumb nail is slightly broken, he never
> barks,
>
> wearing a golden belt studded with blue balls, he likes
>
> non veg food, we eat together, we jog together….
>
>
> And the lady started crying…..
>
> Inspector: Let's search
> for the dog
> first..!!!!
>
Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.yahoo.com/trynew
Post a Comment